Every restaurant has star dishes that become favorites for its visitors. Funky Geisha is no exception, if you’re looking where to eat in Cancun and want to try Asian food in the hotel zone, keep reading our recommendations.
- The Table Set. Funky Geisha offers a complimentary appetizer, which will make your palate fall in love. No visitor would disagree this is one of the restaurant's most delicious dishes, despite not being on the menu. Start your evening on the right foot and begin your journey of flavors in the best way.
- The salmon tartare. This delicacy is fresh, prepared right on the spot and a great way to taste one of our top products: Ora King Salmon.
- Alaskan Fire Roll. This sushi roll is a real treat for your senses, it’s filled with avocado, cream cheese and covered with spicy kanikama and eel sauce.
- Pad thai. Asian cuisine is not complete without a bowl of noodles. At Funky Geisha we have a great variety that you can try with different proteins and spices. Our recommendation: a warm delicious pad thai is perfect to taste oriental flavors.
- Lacquered Duck in plum sauce. If you’re looking for a more exotic dish where you can explore new flavors, this is it. Funky Geisha's duck is prepared Robata style in Hoisin sauce with cucumber and scallion. A true delight for foodies at heart.
- Magma cake. It’s one of the favorites from all times, ideal for sharing and ending the night with our version of a lava cake accompanied with vanilla ice cream and oreo cookies.
Funky Geisha is definitely the best Asian food restaurant in Cancun; it has the best views of the lagoon, incredible shows and a great variety of dishes to satisfy all tastes. It also has vegan food in Cancun, as well as vegetarian options.
Come visit us, find out which are your favorites and share your experience with us on social networks.